It may be necessary to send your watch in for repair.
The following guidelines will help you submit your watch to our service facilities for repair.
- Pack your watch in a sturdy container with adequate padding to protect your watch during shipping. All shipping containers and packing materials will be disposed of upon receipt. Therefore, please do not use any containers and/or materials that you would like to receive back.
- Use an insured package for shipping. CITIZEN will not be responsible for the loss of a watch during shipment.
- Please fill out the following repair form. If possible, include a detailed description of the defect. Keep a copy of your letter and other documents for yourself and note case and service numbers if necessary.
- If you are submitting your repair within the warranty period, please include the completed warranty card or proof of purchase with date and model. For out-of-warranty work or work that is not covered under warranty, you will receive an estimate prior to the repair. Repairs subject to charges will not begin until you give your consent.
- Please refer to our warranty conditions.
- Please note: We cannot give you exact repair prices by email or phone, as the costs can only be calculated if our watchmakers have had the opportunity to check your watch on site.
- You will receive an advance invoice after confirmation of the cost estimate and repair / return shipment will be made by DPD.